Want to highlight the moment with a picture instead? The two megapixel camera can be used horizontally and with the help of the illuminated imaging shortcuts on the keypad you can change the settings and get the shot you want quicker. Not quite what you were after? Use the integrated Photo fix function to get the best picture quality in one step – picture taking has never been this easy!
“Capture life’s spontaneous moments the easy way with the S312 and its instant video recording.” said Quentin Cordier, Marketing business manager at Sony Ericsson. “The S312 also allows you to get organised and keep track of your hectic lifestyle by ensuring that you never miss another birthday or appointment again – store all you important dates, add reminders – then sit back and relax.”
Sharing your pictures with friends is easier than ever before. Showcase them on the S312’s two inch screen or forward to another mobile phone via Bluetooth™. Share your pictures on the web with just a few clicks using picture blogging. Whatever the occasion post photos straight from the phone with just a few clicks – and don’t forget to send the web address to others to check out your photography skills.
Take the hassle out of capturing daily moments:
- Dedicated video camera key – just one click away from recording your best moments
- Two megapixel camera – can be used horizontally to take picture perfect stills
- Illuminated imaging shortcuts – take great shots with ease
- Photo fix – enhance the picture quality and share with family and friends
- Picture blogging – upload your images to the web with just a few clicks
- Get organised – calendar, alarm and 1000 contact phone book
Want the perfect accessory to match the S312? Try the new Sony Ericsson Clip-on Bluetooth™ Handsfree VH300 – an easy to use headset with rich sound. The stylish handsfree features one-touch call handling, handy volume control and an ultra discreet reversible clip-on which will match any outfit. Just clip it onto your clothing and wear its wired ear piece around your neck – and off you go. You’ll never notice this innovative Bluetooth™ handsfree – until you take or make a call.
Clip-on Bluetooth™ Handsfree VH300
- One touch call handling
- Ultra discreet reversible clip-on
- Handy volume control
- Smart wearing solution – perfect if you wear glasses
- Talk and stand-by time 10h/250h
The S312 supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/900/1800 and will be available in selected markets from Q2 in the colours Dawn Blue and Honey Silver. The Clip-on Bluetooth™ Handsfree VH300 will be available on selected markets from Q3 2009.
The Sony Ericsson S312 at a glance
- 2.0 megapixel camera
- Up to 2.5x digital zoom
- Dedicated video camera key
- Illuminated camera shortcuts
- Photo fix
- Picture blogging
- Video recording
- Photo light
- Video light
- PictBridge printing
- Media player
- Stereo widening
- Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP)
- Music tones (MP3/AAC)
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating alert
- Picture messaging (MMS)
- Predictive text input
- Sound recorder
- Text messaging (SMS)
- Picture wallpaper
- Wallpaper animation
- 3D Games
- FM radio with RDS
- Video viewing
- Alarm clock
- Phone book
- Bluetooth™ technology
- USB mass storage
- USB support
- Battery Charger
- User book
Facts and Figures
- Size: 100 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Dawn Blue
- Honey Silver
- Main screen: 262,144 colour TFT, scratch-resistant
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
- Size: 2.0 inches
- Phone memory: Up to 15MB
- Memory card support: Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™)
- Talk time GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Up to 8 hrs
- Standby time GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Up to 400 hrs
Availability and versions
- Available in selected markets from Q2 2009.
The Sony Ericsson Clip-on Bluetooth™ Handsfree VH300 at a glance
- Stellar Silver
- Argentum Black
- Materials: Plastic
- Size: 48.5x18.0x18.5mm
- Weight: 20g
- Talk/Standby time: 10/250h
- Bluetooth™ version: 2.0+EDR
- Bluetooth™ range: 10m
- Bluetooth™ simple pairing: yes
- Most Bluetooth™ phones from SEMC and other brands
- Available in selected markets from Q3 2009
1) Facts and features may vary depending on local variant.
2) Talk and standby times are affected by network preferences, type of SIM card, connected accessories and various activities e.g. games. Kit contents and colour options may differ from market to market. The full range of accessories may not be available in every market.
© Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB, 2009.
The liquid identity, TrackID and PlayNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Sony, Walkman, Mega Bass and Smile Shutter are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Ericsson is the trademark or registered trademark of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
TrackID is powered by Gracenote Mobile MusicID. Gracenote and Gracenote Mobile MusicID are trademarks of Gracenote, Inc.
Bluetooth is a trademark or registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
Microsoft and Exchange ActiveSync are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Subject to change without prior notice.